NassRasur.com-Forum

Registrieren || Einloggen || Hilfe/FAQ || Startseite || NassRasur.com-Portal || Suche || Mitgliederliste || Team
[Gast]

Im NassRasur.com-Shop finden Sie
Alles, was Mann für die Rasur braucht

Besuchen Sie auch unser Blog:
Alles, was Mann interessiert

Erfahren Sie, wie Sie Ihre Bilder auf unserem Server
speichern und direkt hier im Forum zeigen können

NassRasur.com-Forum » Rasierklingen und Sicherheitsrasierer » Help please - buying a Merkur 34C , where from? » Themenansicht

zum letzten Beitrag dieser Diskussion springen

Autor Thread - Seiten: -1-
Diskussionsnachricht 000000
24.07.2007, 14:33 Uhr
davman
registriertes Mitglied

Hello guys!

first of all, i must say sorry for writing in english, but i don't know german, i hope that this doesn't violate some of the forum rules or something..

My name is Davor and I'm from Croatia, and for the past month or two I've been reading a lot about shaving and now I want to buy a Merkur HD (heavy-duty, 34C or Hefty classic), but where should i buy it from?

so far I've found two european sites that seem okay that have Merkur razors in stock:

www.winkelplein.nl/barbershopsuply - THE DUTCH SHAVING SHOP

and

www.shavemac.com/

So, do you know any other european sites where I could order and where it's not too expensive? I would be really thankful for your help.
Also, I'm going to buy a badger brush, some small one, at around 15 euros...

Thanks in advance,
Davor

Diese Nachricht wurde am 24.07.2007 um 14:34 Uhr von davman editiert.

Profil des Verfassers || private E-Mail an Verfasser || andere Forumsnachrichten des Verfassers || Nachricht an Moderation melden Zitatantwort || Editieren || Löschen
Diskussionsnachricht 000001
24.07.2007, 14:49 Uhr
Tennessee
registriertes Mitglied

Hi there !
Don´t worry, most of us are able to speak / read / write english. ;-)
Depending from your city.you could get the 34c
in various shops. But the best way to get one is :
Odering by one of our sponsos, see top of the site.

Otherwise you go to a shop like MANUFACTUM or Hans Nahr in Munich, for
example.

Just ask, if there are any questions !

Best Regards ...

--
... the closing Forums-Wildsau ;-)
-Shavette / 5/8 Wacker - -, Merkur 23c, Futur, MAch3-
Merkur, Personna, Derby Thäter schaum:PalmoliveClassic, Proraso -gibts nicht-
Blutspender ! Hattric, TÜFF, Adidas, Tabac man, 4711AS

Profil des Verfassers || private E-Mail an Verfasser || andere Forumsnachrichten des Verfassers || Nachricht an Moderation melden Zitatantwort || Editieren || Löschen
Diskussionsnachricht 000002
24.07.2007, 14:56 Uhr
herzi
registriertes Mitglied

www.suffolksupplies.co.uk/

Here you can buy a 34c with a blade sampler pack.

--
Meine Haare werden nicht grau, sie erhellen! (Zitat G. J. Cäsar aus Asterix bei den olympischen Spielen) Ave mir!

Diskussionsnachricht 000003
24.07.2007, 19:27 Uhr
General Bergfrühling
registriertes Mitglied

I would buy at Shavemacs.
They have alot of international customers.
Just mail them.

--
Florena, TABAC rs, Klars Kabinett 23c

Diskussionsnachricht 000004
25.07.2007, 11:25 Uhr
hein
registriertes Mitglied

@Tennessee: Perhaps we should only recommend english speaking websites, since davman is not capable of understanding german. It will be hard for him to order from a german shop...

Diskussionsnachricht 000005
25.07.2007, 12:17 Uhr
Bengall Reynolds
registriertes Mitglied

Does this link help in any way?
I don´t understand a word but they are recommended by DOVO

www.dovo.com/e/index.html

--
Bengall Reynolds

Diskussionsnachricht 000006
25.07.2007, 13:40 Uhr
davman
registriertes Mitglied

thank you guys for all your replies!

@ tennessee
well, the problem is that I live in Croatia, and Merkur is not available anywhere in my country. The only thing available here is a wilkinson safety razor with a plastic head, around 4 euros with 5 blades, and I want something better

@ herzi
I checked their prices, and shavemac seems cheaper and also, I guess shipping from Germany would be cheaper than shipping from UK

@ General Bergfrühling

thanks, I also think that I will order from them, they seem to have the cheapest 34C

@ Bengall Reynolds

well, that's a offical Dovo website, as i can see, they don't sell them, just present them

thanks to all of you guys!

Diskussionsnachricht 000007
26.07.2007, 16:05 Uhr
Bengall Reynolds
registriertes Mitglied

Of course, but if you scroll down a little on their site there are a lot of local suppliers/sellers linked on the homepage sorted by countries and regions.

Croatia is listed there, too.
But since I am not mighty of that language I had to leave it up to you to check on the links.

Regards

--
Bengall Reynolds

Diskussionsnachricht 000008
27.07.2007, 07:41 Uhr
Rasorface
registriertes Mitglied

@daveman: You have to click on the "I" (for information) on Dovos site on the left side to get to an list of international dealers.

I guess this is what Bengall meant.

Seiten: -1-     [ Rasierklingen und Sicherheitsrasierer ]  

Antwort hinzufügen
Als Gast sind keine Antworten möglich, diese Funktion ist nur für Mitglieder.
Du kannst Dich hier kostenlos registrieren.
Bist Du schon Mitglied? Dann musst Du Dich noch einloggen!

NassRasur.com-Portal  |  Impressum  |  Datenschutz